Wipe on Head & Tamp on “Print & Apply” Head Label Applicators
- Heavy duty construction specifically designed for industrial applications.
- Microprocessor controller gives flexible and accurate label placement.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum provide protection from corrosive environments.
- Solid drive construction ensures even pressure to the label web resulting in extremely accurate label placement.
- The applicator head can be oriented to any attitude for side, top or bottom placement.
- Handles a full assortment of label shapes and sizes.
- Incorporates Zebra*, Sato*, Avery* or Datamax* OEM Print Engines.
- Available in Wipe-On, Tamp-Blow and Blow-On Versions.
- 50 memory presets for fast product change over and setup.
- Leading and trailing edge corner wrap options available.
- One (1) PA-4000 Tamp blow print apply with 6” stroke tamp cylinder
- One (1) SATO 300 DPI Print Engine with Ethernet Connectivity.
- Powder coated steel base frame with locking casters and leveling pads.
To include applicator mount with up/down and in/out adjustment.
- Product: TBD
- Label Size: Wipe on-6.5” x 12”
- Label Size: Tamp or Blow on: 6.5” x 6”
- Label placement tolerance: +-1/16 inch depending upon product shape
- Product throughput: up to 60 ppm
- Microprocessor Controller with 50 memory pre-sets
- Applicator head can be oriented to any attitude for side top or bottom placement
- Speed is 16 inches per second
- Electrical: 115 Volt 5 amps
- Max roll diameter is 12”
- Low Label warning with light beacon
- Out of Label Warning
- Web Break Warning
- Rate Compensation
- label/ Product Counter
- Clear Label Sensor
- Printer Verification
- Low Ribbon
- Out of Ribbon
- Three Stage Light Pole
- 16-inch Unwind
- 18-inch Powered Unwind