The T-FOLDMAX, is a specialized textile folding machine to create the perfect solution for folding and stacking of all kinds of printed textiles, terry towels, beach towels, floor-cloths, thin blankets, table cloths and other flat product up to a sizes of 120 x 230 cm (47″ x 90″).
The machine principle of the T-Fold Max is like the T-Apparel. To read more about the main machine features, folding techniques and its many other advantages can be found in the section of the T-Apparel! Click here to go to T-Apparel
- Production monitoring system.
- Two machines synchronized with one common delivery conveyor, reducing space requirement and offering the possibility to direct the piles straight to a shared packaging machine. This is the best solution for highest fold&bag throughput with only 2 operators. See Video Two Dekken Synchronized
- Multiple stacking stations with optional automatic size-sorting.
- Extended lateral fold section for longer items
- Production lights, indicating if the target folds/ hr are currently met.
Maximum piece dimensions: 120 x 230cm (47″ x 90″)
Air pressure: 6 bar
Air consumption: 15 m3/hr
Air connection: ≥ Ø13mm
Power supply: 3 x 380/415V, 50/60Hz
(3 x 220/240V, 50/60 Hz also possible)
Power: 1.5 kWh
Machine length: (excl./incl. final delivery conveyor): 369 / 476cm (145″/187″)
Machine width: (excl./incl. final delivery conveyor): 141 / 198cm (55″/78″)
Machine height: 137cm (54″)